2009年3月29日星期日

Thanks to Wesley's Mother

Revelie is the name of our helper. She has a friend, who is hired by an employer who live in the same building as we do. The friend is taking care of a toddler too and his name is Wesley. Wesley is 2 year and 3 months old. Wesley and Nathan play together quite often in playroom, Ma On Shan park. I only saw him once and never met his mother.

One day last week Revelie brought home a bag of second hand clothes, maily sweaters and long sleeve T-Shirt. About ten pieces. They were wore by Wesley. It's great that I can save money to buy Nathan books.

I'd like to express my thanks to Wesley's mother but haven't got chance to buy him a gift. Hopefully I can buy the gift soon and call his mother to visit.

没有评论:

发表评论

How old is Nathan?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Daniel?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers